RDS, Friday 1st November - Sunday 3rd November
Dublin International Tattoo Convention 2019 brings together people who share an interest in tattoos and piercing.
You will have the opportunity to meet and hang out with thousands of other people interested in tattoos! The tattoo culture itself is amazing and full of open-minded people. Great opportunity to get out and actually meet people. Also a chance to network and exchange information on the latest techniques and trends. There are, booths with products and services, competitions and contests, giveaways, art exhibitions and workshops related to the tattoo industry issues. There's food, drink and entertainment. Keep an eye on their Facebook page for more details.
And, yes, you can get tattooed and pierced at the convention. If anything, it is one of the best places because you have an opportunity to get tattooed by artists of note who might otherwise be out of reach due to geographical distance or availability. Even if you are not sure if you want a tattoo, going to the convention will help you become more comfortable with the process as you can watch tattoos being done and talk to the artists. You might even leave with your very first ink…
- Tattoo Wars – Two artists have 2 hours head to head to complete their tattoos. Then the audience votes. Every year is a nail biter when it comes to the vote count.
- Live Music – Live acts playing throughout the weekend.
- Art Fusion – A number of artists compete against each other on each others artwork!
- Miss Pinup Ireland – The Miss Pinup Ireland was a huge success last year's Dublin International Tattoo Convention.
- Friday 1st November - Sunday 3rd November
- Fri 12.00pm-11.00pm | Sat 11.00am - 11.00pm | Sun 11.00am - 8.00pm
- €11.50 - €27.50
- RDS Venue - Main Hall Complex (Halls 1-4 & 6), Merrion Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland